Overview : Sycamore Bend Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located on Sycamore Bend Road. From Lewisville on I-35E, take the Hickory Creek exit. Go north on South Denton Drive to Turbeville Drive, take Turbeville to the west, and turn south on Sycamore Creek into the park. See map below for details.
Sycamore Bend Park offers concrete boat ramps and parking for 26 vehicles. There are no picnic or camping facilities. As with most other lake parks, there are fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : From Lewisville on I-35E, take the Hickory Creek exit. Go north on South Denton Drive to Turbeville Drive, take Turbeville to the west, and turn south on Sycamore Creek into the park.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by the Town of Hickory Creek
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 2 lanes. Boat launch fees apply daily as well as day use fees, $10 per trailer and $2 per trailer. Citation will apply to all vehicles not displaying proper paperwork and payments.
- Parking : Capacity of 26 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : No
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : Yes
- Camping : Yes. This park will have primitive campgrounds for weekend rental in the near future. Permits may be requested from the Town of Hickory Creek, 940-497-2528 Monday-Thursday from 7:30-5:30 & Fridays from 7:30-12:00
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : None
More Information : None