Overview : Stewart Creek Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located in The Colony off Texas Highway 423. Take North Colony Blvd. to Sparks Road. See map below for details.
Located on the eastern shore of Lake Lewisville, the park provides a variety of outdoor recreation activities – camping, and courtesy dock, swimming, jet skiing, fishing, a sand volleyball court, and a nature trail.
- Directions : Located in The Colony off Texas Highway 423. Take North Colony Blvd. to Sparks Road.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of The Colony (972) 294-1443 or (972) 624-2248
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 4 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 50 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : Covered picnic tables and a pavilion available to rent
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : Yes
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Sand volleyball court
More Information : None