Overview : Pilot Knoll Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located on Orchid Hill Lane. In Lewisville, take FM 407 west from I-35E to Chinn Road. Take Chinn north to Chapel Road, turn north, then turn east on Orchard Hill Lane to ramp. See map below for details.
Pilot Knoll Park offers 1 concrete boat ramp with 2 lanes and parking for 30 vehicles. There are no picnic or camping facilities. Pilot Knoll Park and Boat Ramp has fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : In Lewisville, take FM 407 west from I-35E to Chinn Road. Take Chinn north to Chapel Road, turn north, then turn east on Orchard Hill Lane to ramp.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by US Army Corps of Engineers (972) 434-1666
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 2 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 30 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : Covered and uncovered picnic tables with grills. Large and medium pavilions with grills, electricity, water and picnic tables.
- Playground : Playground area with picnic table and grill
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : Restroom facility with showers
- Camping : 48 RV and tent campsites with 30 amp electrical hookup. 9 RV and tent campsites with 50 amp electrical hookup. There is a grill, picnic table, fire ring and water hookups at each site. There is also a Grey Water dump station. Campsite Rental Call 940-455-2228.
- Cabins : No
- Showers : Restroom facility with showers
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : Yes – Poindexter and Hickory Creek Trail Equestrian Trails
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Pilot Knoll Park and Boat Ramp is 65 to 85 acres (depending on the water level).
Campsite Rental Call 940-455-2228.
Pilot Knoll Office Hours:
April 1 – September 30: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
October 1 – March 31: 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
More Information : None
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- E Electric Campsites
- D Dump Station
- A Picnic Area
- GS Group Picnic Shelter
- Q Equestrian Trails
- H Hiking Trails
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map