Overview : Oakland Park on Lake Lewisville is located on the east side of I-35E off the east end of Main Street in Hickory Creek, Texas. See map below for details.
Oakland Park offers a pavilion and 90 campsites. There are no boat ramps. The camping rates are $16 to $18.
- Directions : Take I-35E north of Lewisville, turn east on Shady Shores Road and then north on Lake Shore.
- Availability : Open from April 1st to September 30th
- Ownership : Operated by US Army Corps of Engineers (972) 434-1666
- Fees : Yes, camping rates: $16 to $18
- Boat Launches : No
- Parking : No
- Picnic Facilites : Pavilion with five campsites, rents for $125.00. Call the Corps office at (972) 434-1666 for additional information on renting the pavilion.
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : Yes
- Camping : 90 campsites, electric and non-electric. There are 6 pull-thrus, back-ins (some shaded), room for slide outs, 90 water, 2 sewer, 82 electric (30 amps), and a dump station. There are restrooms, showers, large grill, water, electrical outlets and drinking water. Maximum RV Size: 60 feet. Rates: $16 to $18.
- Cabins : No
- Showers : Yes
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : None
More Information : None
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- E Electric Campsites
- N Non-electric Campsites
- G Group Camping
- D Dump Station
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map