Overview : Little Elm Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located off FM 720 in the town of Little Elm. Take Park Road north, just north and east of the bridge. See map below for details.
Big Sandy Boat Ramp offers 1 concrete boat ramp with 2 lanes and parking for 40 vehicles. There are picnic areas, a pavillion, non-electric campsites, and more. There are no access fees to enter the park, boat ramp or camping areas and they are accessible at all times. Littering imposes a $500 fine.
- Directions : Located off FM 720 in the town of Little Elm. Take Park Road north, just north and east of the bridge.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of Little Elm (972) 294-1821
- Fees : There are no access fees to enter the park, boat ramp or camping areas and they are accessible at all times. Littering imposes a $500 fine.
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 2 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 40 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : Picnic areas and pavilion with grill
- Playground : 1 playground
- Swim Area : Swimming beach, provides swimmers a safe enclosed sand beach area that does not allow boat traffic. The beach is open during normal peak hours from 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM. There is NO Lifeguard on duty; please do not leave children unattended. No pets or glass containers are allowed on the beach.
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : Non-electric campsites
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Little Elm Park and Boat Ramp also has a grill (at pavilion), amphitheater, softball fields and multi-purpose fields.
More Information : The public consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Littering imposes a $500 fine. No glass containers are allowed in Little Elm Park and Boat Ramp. For more information on Little Elm Park and its amenities, please call (972) 731-3296.
The Swim Beach is offering concessions at the Lighthouse Grill. The Lighthouse Grill is open Monday through Friday 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM and offers a full menu. The Lighthouse Grill will be open during all special events sponsored by the Town of Little Elm. To schedule catering needs for your special event contact (214) 697-0229.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- N Non-electric Campsites
- A Picnic Area
- GS Group Picnic Shelter
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map