Overview : Lewisville City Lake Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located along the Lake Lewisville shoreline just east of Mill Street; approximately three-quarters of a mile east of I-35. In Lewisville, take North Mill Street to Lake Park Road and turn east to park. See map below for details.
Lewisville City Lake Park and Boat Ramp offers 2 boat ramps with a total of 11 lanes and parking for 108 vehicles. There are picnic facilaties, playgrounds, a swimming beach, camping facilities, and more. Lewisville City Lake Park and Boat Ramp has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramps.
- Directions : In Lewisville, take North Mill Street to Lake Park Road and turn east to park.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of Lewisville (972) 219-3550. Fishing barge operated by private concession (972) 436-9341
- Fees : $8 to $14
- Boat Launches : 2 boat ramps with a total of 11 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 108 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : 5 picnic shelters. 2 Pavilions: Conner Pavilion and Pike Pavilion. Three picnic shelters/shade structures.
- Playground : 3 playgrounds
- Swim Area : Swimming Beach
- Restrooms : 4 restrooms
- Camping : 113 campgrounds, one has a restroom and 2 picnic shelters. There is also a dump station. Maximum RV Size: 40 feet. 7 pull-thrus, back-ins, some shaded, room for slide outs, 101 water, 101 electric.
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : 1 marina
- Fishing Facilities : Fishing barge operated by private concession (freshwater fishing) (972) 436-9341
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : 18 Hole Lake Park Golf Course, 18 Hole Disc-Golf course and mini-golf course.
- Other : Lewisville City Lake Park has 662 acres of land. Lake park has 8 lighted soccer fields, 8 lighted baseball fields, 2 adult lighted softball fields, and 2 lighted football fields. The athletic facilities also include areas for parking, 4 concession buildings, and 3 picnic shelters/shade structures. Additional Facilities: 2 courtesy docks, 2 picnic shelters, and Group Picnic Area/Shelter.
More Information : None
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- N Non-electric Campsites
- D Dump Station
- A Picnic Area
- G Group Picnic
- BE Beach
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map