Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp was originally known as Hackberry Park and Boat Ramp.
Overview : Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is Located off Texas Highway 423 about 2 miles north of The Colony. Turn west at the sign. See map below for details.
Hidden Cove Park offers 1 concrete boat ramp with 3 lanes and parking for 50 vehicles, electric and non-electric campsites, RV sites, picnic areas, a playground, screened shelters, pavilions a small conference center, fish cleaning stations and a marina. Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Located off Texas Highway 423 about 2 miles north of The Colony. Turn west at the sign.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of The Colony (972) 294-1443
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 Boat Ramp with 3 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 50 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : Picnic Area
- Playground : Yes
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : Electric and non-electric campsites. There is also RV sites and a dump station.
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : Yes
- Fishing Facilities : Fish cleaning stations
- Hiking Trails : Yes
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp was originally called Hackberry Park and Boat Ramp. Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp has 720 acres of land. The lake park also offers screened shelters and pavilions a small conference center.
More Information : Hidden Cove Park– 20400 Hackberry Creek Park Rd. (972) 294-1443 – 720 acres of recreation along the shores of Lake Lewisville. Hidden Cove Park and Boat Ramp offers RV sites, picnic areas, screened shelters, pavilions a small conference center, camping, a boat ramp, and a marina.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- E Electric Campsites
- N Non-electric Campsites
- G Group Camping
- D Dump Station
- A Picnic Area
- G Group Picnic
- C Fish Cleaning Stations
- H Hiking Trails
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map