Overview : Hickory Creek Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located on the North side of Lake Lewisville, Hickory Creek Park, Hickory Creek, Texas. See map below for details.
Hickory Creek Park offers 1 boat ramp (for campers only), 1 playground, restrooms, a swimming beach, shoreline access for fishing, lots of campsites, and more. Hickory Creek Park and Boat Ramp has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Hickory Creek Park is located off I-35 South (also known as Stemmons Freeway) . After exiting the FM 2181/Swisher Rd exit (Exit 458) off the freeway, turn right onto Turbeville Road and then left on Point Vista Road. The lake park will be on your right.
- Availability : Hickory Creek Park closes from 10 pm to 6 am. Entry into the park is not permitted during those times.
- Ownership : Operated by US Army Corps of Engineers (972) 434-1666
- Fees : Primitive campsites with water and pit toilet within walking distance are $10/night, 30 amp and water campsites are $16/night, and 50 amp and water campsites are $18/night. $250 to lease pavilion with 10 camp sites. Additional sites at $15 per site. Golden Age, Golden Access and America the Beautiful Senior and Disability pass holders receive 50% off the regular fees.
- Boat Launches : 1 boat ramp and launch (for campers only)
- Parking : Unknown
- Picnic Facilites : $250 to lease pavilion with 10 camp sites. Additional sites @ $15 per site.
- Playground : 1 playground
- Swim Area : Swimming beach
- Restrooms : Restrooms with hot showers
- Camping : Hickory Creek Park and Boat Ramp offers day use and overnight camping. 126 campsites with water, electrical hookups, grills, and fire rings (30 amp and water campsites are $16/night and 50 amp and water campsites are $18/night). 10 primitive campsites with water and pit toilet within walking distance ($10 per night). There is also a dump station. Campsites are available for use by walk-in and through the NRRS website , or by calling 1-877-444-6777.
- Cabins : No
- Showers : Restrooms with hot showers
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : Shoreline access for fishing
- Hiking Trails : Walking and biking trail
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Amphitheater, public telephones, and an emergency exit gate. The emergency exit gate is open after 10 pm, no re-entry until 6am. Gate attendant on duty from 6 am to 10 pm daily. Ranger-conducted programs frequently held during the summer. Lake Park Hosts are on site to answer your questions, remind you of park rules and hand out goodies for the kids!
More Information : Drive thrus are not allowed in the campground on weekends or holidays between Easter and Labor Day. Hickory Creek Park and Boat Ramp is closed between 10 pm and 6 am. Entry into Hickory Creek Park is not permitted during those times. Day users are not permitted in the campground. Campsites are available for use by walk-in and through the NRRS website , or by calling 1-877-444-6777. Drive thrus are not allowed in the campground on weekends or holidays between Easter and Labor Day.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- E Electric Campsites
- N Non-electric Campsites
- G Group Camping
- D Dump Station
- BE Beach
- H Hiking Trails
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map