Overview : Harbor Lane Park on Lake Lewisville is located on the south end of Harbor Lane. Go south of Swisher (FM 2181) and go west on Turbeville Road and turn south onto Harbor Lane and go through Harbor Lane Subdivision until you come to the lake. See map below for details.
Harbor Lane Park offers 1 playground and restrooms including a Jet-O-Matic restroom. Harbor Lane Park has no boat ramps.
- Directions : Go south of Swisher (FM 2181) and go west on Turbeville Road and turn south onto Harbor Lane and go through Harbor Lane Subdivision until you come to the lake park.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by the Town of Hickory Creek
- Fees : Unknown
- Boat Launches : No boat ramps and launches
- Parking : Unknown
- Picnic Facilites : Picnic tables and benches
- Playground : 1 playground
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : Jet-O-Matic restroom installed.
- Camping : No
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : None
More Information : Harbor Lane Park is operated by the Town of Hickory Creek. This lake park is behind a subdivision and is located on the South end of Harbor Lane, Hickory Creek, Texas. Harbor Lane Park has a beautiful playground area with picnic tables and benches, a Jet-O-Matic restroom, and lots of privacy. This park has no boat ramps.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- A Picnic Area
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map