Overview : Eastvale Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located on Eastvale Park. From Hwy 121 go north on FM 423 through The Colony. The park is on the left just after you cross a bridge. See map below for details.
Eastvale Park and Boat Ramp offers 1 boat ramp with 1 lane and parking for 20 vehicles. There are non-electric campsites. Eastvale Park and Boat Ramp has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : From Hwy 121 go north on Farm to Market (FM 423) through The Colony. The park is on the left just after you cross a bridge.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of The Colony (972) 625-1106
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 1 lane
- Parking : 3 parking areas with a total capacity of 20 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : No
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : Non-electric campsites
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Eastvale Park and Boat Ramp has 55 acres of land and has 3 outdoor soccer fields and 2 indoor soccer fields for youth and adult soccer leagues and camps.
More Information : Eastvale Park (Blue Sky) – 7801 Main St. – (469) 384-3400 – This is the home of Blue Sky Sports Center. The facility is located on 55 acres of land and has 3 outdoor soccer fields and 2 indoor soccer fields for youth and adult soccer leagues and camps. There is also access to a boat ramp and three parking areas. www.blueskysportscenter.com
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- N Non-electric Campsites
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map