Overview : Crescent Oaks Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located in Oak Point. Take FM 720 in Oak Point and go west on McCormack and go south and west on Lakeshore Blvd. See map below.
Crescent Oaks Boat Ramp offers 1 concrete boat ramp with 1 lane and parking for 5 vehicles. There are no picnic or camping facilities. Crescent Oaks Boat Ramp has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Take FM 720 in Oak Point and go west on McCormack and go south and west on Lakeshore Blvd.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by Town of Oak Point (972) 292-3266
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 Boat Ramp with 1 lane
- Parking : Capacity of 5 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : None – boat ramp only
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : No
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : None
More Information : None
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map