Overview : Copperas Branch Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is Located on the west access road of I-35 just north of Lewisville in Highland Village. See map below.
Copperas Branch Park and Boat Ramp offers 1 boat ramp with 4 lanes and parking for 50 vehicles. There are picnic facilities and public practice baseball and soccer fields. Copperas Branch Park has a fee for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Located on the west access road of I-35 just north of Lewisville in Highland Village.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by City of Highland Village (972) 317-7430
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 concrete boat ramp with 4 boat lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 50 vehicles
- Picnic Facilites : Yes
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : Yes
- Restrooms : Yes
- Camping : No
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Approximately 74.90 acres in size and has public practice baseball and soccer fields
More Information : Copperas Branch Park is a regional lake park and is located on the shoreline of Lake Lewisville. The lake park is approximately 74.90 acres in size and is open year round. Copperas Branch Park and Boat Ramp has a fee for admission and is open to the general public. Recreational facilities included at Copperas Branch Park are picnic tables, restrooms, a boat ramp, beach and swim area, parking lot, and public practice baseball and soccer fields.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- A Picnic Area
- BE Beach
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map