Overview : Arrowhead Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located in Hickory Creek and easily found off the first exit after you cross the lake on I35. Make an immediate right after the exit. See map below.
Arrowhead Park offers 2 boat ramps and is considered a day use facility with a pavilion for rent and picnic tables. As with most other lake parks, there are fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : From I-35E at exit 457a on the North East end of the bridge over Lake Lewisville, take Lake Dallas exit. Park entrance is first right off exit ramp. Located at the South end of Kelton Avenue, Hickory Creek, Texas.
- Availability : The park is open year round between 5am and 10pm each day.
- Ownership : Operated by Town of Hickory Creek (940) 497-2528
- Fees : Boat Ramp is $10 per trailer and $2 per vehicle … Pavilion is $25 with a $50 deposit
- Boat Launches : 2 Boat Ramps with 3 lanes each for a total of 6
- Parking : Capacity of 50
- Picnic Facilites : 8 picnic tables / 1 Pavilion for rent
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : 2
- Camping : No camping – Day use only
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : 2 courtesy docks
More Information : Arrowhead Park and Boat Ramp is open year round between 5am and 10pm each day. This natural day use lake park offers 2 boat launch ramps with 6 launch lanes, 2 restrooms, a pavilion, 8 picnic tables, a courtesy dock, a large natural area, and blue bird and purple martin houses. To reserve the pavilion call Town Hall (940) 434-1666 for an application. Reserve the pavilion for $25 and a $50 clean up deposit.
Arrowhead boat ramp and launch fees apply daily as well as day use fees. (Trailer = $10 and vehicle = $2) Citation will apply to all vehicles not displaying proper paperwork and payments. The lake park fees are collected at the new Pay Station located at the entrance to the lake park. Annual passes may also be reserved at the pay station. The pay station accepts credit cards and cash (exact change only). Checks are no longer accepted at Arrowhead Park and Boat Ramp. Annual passes may also be reserved at the pay station. Make one quick stop as you enter then just place your receipt visibly on the dashboard.
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
- A Picnic Area
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville  in a larger map