Both covered and uncovered storage for powerboats and sailboats. Also offers fuel station, and boat sales.
Overview : Eagle Point Marina on Lake Lewisville is located in Shady Shores and is located off Lake Shore Drive. See map below for details.
Big Sandy Boat Ramp offers 1 boat ramp with 2 lanes and parking for 24 vehicles. It is a boat ramp access park only. There are no picnic or camping facilities. As with most other lake parks, there are fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Take I-35E north of Lewisville, turn east on Shady Shores Road and then north on Lake Shore.
- Website : www.marinaonlakelewisville.com
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Phone Number : 555-555-5555
- Fees : Unknown
- Dry Storage : Yes or No
- Number of Boat Slips : 2000
- Sail Boat Slips : Yes or No
- Boat Launches : 1 Boat Ramp with 2 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 24
- Picnic Facilites : Yes or No
- Restrooms : Yes or No
- Showers : Yes or No
- Fishing Facilities : Yes or No
- Other : None
More Information : None