Overview : Eagle Point Marina on Lake Lewisville is located on Eagle Point Road. Exit off I-35 on Exit 454b and turn right on Eagle Point Road to the lake park. See map below for details.
Big Sandy Boat Ramp offers 700 boat slips in the water and 230 dry storage boat slips. Eagle Point Marina also has a restaurant and bar, fuel dock, marina store, and more. As with most other lake parks, there are fees for admission and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Exit off I-35 on Exit 454b and turn right on Eagle Point Road to the lake park.
- Website : https://www.eaglepointmarina.com/index.html
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by Eagle Point Marina
- Phone Number : (972)436-6561
- Fees : Unknown
- Dry Storage : 230 dry storage boat slips
- Number of Boat Slips : Approximately 700 boat slips in the water and 230 dry storage boat slips
- Sail Boat Slips : No
- Boat Launches : Private and public boat launch ramps
- Parking : Unknown
- Picnic Facilites : No
- Restrooms : Yes
- Showers : Yes
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Other : Eagle Point Marina on Lake Lewisville also has full service shop, parts shop, restaurant and bar, fuel dock, marina store, and offers a 35 ton travel lift for any of your boating needs.
More Information : None