Overview : Westlake Park and Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located at the east end of Main Street, Hickory Creek, Texas. Take I-35E north of Lewisville, take Lake Dallas exit to Main Street. Follow Main Street all the way to Westlake Park Road. See map below for details.
Westlake Park offers 1 boat ramp with adjacent dock and long parking spaces for boat trailers. Westlake Park and Boat Ramp also has picnic tables, 3 pavillions, a swimming beach, restrooms, and shoreline access fishing. Westlake Park and Boat Ramp has fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Take I-35E north of Lewisville, take Lake Dallas exit to Main Street. Follow Main Street all the way to Westlake Park Road.
- Availability : Open from 6 am to 10 pm year round. Entry into the park is not permitted outside those times.
- Ownership : Operated by US Army Corps of Engineers (972) 434-1666
- Fees : Yes
- Boat Launches : 1 boat ramp with with adjacent dock. Accommodates all boat types. Day use is $1/person up to 4 people, $1 for each additional individual over 8 people.
- Parking : Long parking spaces for boat trailers
- Picnic Facilites : There are picnic tables with grills. There are also three open sided pavilions available to rent at the park gatehouse. Each pavilion has a large grill, water and electric hook-up. Cottonwood Pavilion: 100-150 people, $100/day, Bur Oak Pavilion: 100-150 people, $100/day and, Green Ash Pavilion: 75-100 people, $75/day. Rents vary check with the Corps office at (972) 434 -1666. Advanced reservations for the three pavilions can be made at www.recreation.gov.
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : Swimming beach
- Restrooms : Yes
- Camping : No
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : Shoreline access for fishing
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : Gate attendant controlled access.
More Information : None