Overview : Big Sandy Boat Ramp on Lake Lewisville is located in Shady Shores and is located off Lake Shore Drive. See map below.
Big Sandy Boat Ramp offers 1 boat ramp with 2 lanes and parking for 24 vehicles. It is a boat ramp access park only. There are no picnic or camping facilities. As with most other lake parks, there are fees for parking and use of the boat ramp.
- Directions : Take I-35E north of Lewisville, turn east on Shady Shores Road and then north on Lake Shore.
- Availability : Open all year
- Ownership : Operated by US Army Corps of Engineers (972) 434-1666
- Fees : Unknown
- Boat Launches : 1 Boat Ramp with 2 lanes
- Parking : Capacity of 24
- Picnic Facilites : None – boat ramp only
- Playground : No
- Swim Area : No
- Restrooms : No
- Camping : No
- Cabins : No
- Showers : No
- Boat Marina : No
- Fishing Facilities : No
- Hiking Trails : No
- Golf Course : No
- Other : None
More Information : None
|Boat Ramps||Camp Sites||Cabins||Showers||Boat Marinas||Picnic Tables||Play Ground||Swim Areas||Fishing Facilites||Trails||Golf|
- X Exists at Lake Park
View LakeLewisvilleTexas.com - Parks and Boat Ramps on Lake Lewisville in a larger map